Thursday, September 24, 2009

Music of the Moment - September 24, 2009

Photobucket
First off, WHOA.

I'm already asking for a late pass for this one too, btw. I was checking out Governed By Loyalty earlier this week and came across an ill ass video from a rapper that I had never heard of named Jay West. Not only was the track dope as hell but so was the video. Straight black & white with very few effects but still dope. I came to find out that it was the directorial debut from a kid named Phil the God. The shit was ill and I'm definitely gonna be checking back for new shit from both of them.

Just two more questions: When's the mixtape droppin and who is the girl in the video??? I hope to have an answer for both. Ariiiiiiite.
[I'm sayin. If this is dude's debut as a director, more hot shit must be on the way. Aughh.]

No comments: