Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glad I Waited...

Photobucket
But the shit wasn't easy.

I was one of the few people I knew that did NOT download Blueprint 3 before it dropped yesterday. And I'm actually glad that I did. The shit rocks. My immediate favorites are A Star is Born with J.Cole, Real As It Gets with Young Jeezy and On to the Next One with Swizz Beatz. [Beat is INSANE.] I would have said Hate with Kanye was my favorite but I heard it before yesterday. All in all, I'm satisfied with the album. Jay's really relying on wit, wordplay and persuasive on this album versus in the past when he was going with just an all-out verbal assault.1 Pharrell's joint is really good and so is the Cudi joint but I'm still not really digging the Drake feature. Hov should have probably given Drake a verse and the album as well as offered Wale a verse. I feel like the Wale feature was the only real thing missing from the album, but maybe we'll see Jay on Attention Deficit.

We can only hope.

Got a week til Cudi drops and I'm gonna hold off for that one too. Aughh.


[Note: 1: via http://www.telegraph.co.uk]

No comments: