Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Bulls Hold On In Game 4/Shawn Nelson to the Bills

Photobucket

Game Four between my Bulls and the Boston Celtics was definitely one of the best games I've seen all year....but only because we ended up winning. The Bulls/Celtics series proved again today why it was the best series of the first round of the NBA Playoffs. I mean, damn. The match-ups have been insane: D.Rose and Rajon Rondo, [college teammates/best friends] Tyrus Thomas and Big Baby, Ben Gordon and Jesus Shuttlesworth. Epic match-ups. [Good thing KG's not playing...] All in all, I'm glad we were able to pull out the W in double OT even after valiant attempts from the new Big Three: P.Double, Ray Ray and Rondo. But we still knocked em out like:
Photobucket

Owww.

And I gotta give another shout out to my boy Shawn Nelson for getting picked up by the Buffalo Bills today. He should be an instant deep threat [Pause.] along with T.O. and Josh Reed. Yeah, Josh Reed. Whoa. First Putt, now Shawn, I guess I have some new teams to follow.

Photobucket

[Note: Draft Overview coming soon. At first glance, I feel like the Eagles might have had one of the strongest showings this year. We'll see.]

No comments: