Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hornets Embarrassed @ Home/Lake Show Cruises

Photobucket
Ass whoopin.

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about the Hornets/Nuggets game last night.
You can't really say that you didn't see it coming: It's the 2/7 match up, the Nuggets are a pretty good road team, and they have the X-Factor on their team, Chauncey Billups. I'm not afraid to admit that I didn't predict the type of effect that Chauncey would have on Denver following the A.I. trade, but the proof is in the pudding. [Just ask Chris Paul.] Not only did the Nuggets tie an NBA Playoff record by defeating the Hornets by 58 points, but they did it in NEW ORLEANS. Damn Hornets. I know this is going to motivate CP3 to come back strong in game 5, but will it really make a difference?? [Don't bet on it.]

Lamar Odom finally decided to play. He dropped 26 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as the Lakers ended the Jazz's season last night in game Five. Not much to say about this one except that I saw it coming a mile away. [Pause.] I'm still waiting for the Lakers/Cavs finals. The game was over pretty early...just the Jazz's playoffs. Oh, and Diddy was there.
Wavy.


Oh yeah and the Bulls gotta ball tonight since the series is headed back to Boston. Oh, and Ben Gordon is a game time decision.
Very unwavy.
Photobucket

No comments: