Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Music [Videos] of the Moment - April 14, 2009

First off, I'm not a very big Moby fan. Actually, I don't really care for his music at all. As a matter of fact, the only reason I checked out Play when I was younger was because I wanted to make sure that I didn't like it. [Couldn't call myself musically well-rounded if I didn't.] Regardless of all that, when I saw Moby's new video for Shot In The Back of the Head, I instantly liked it. It's mad artsy, and as gay as that sounds, I think that's why it's so dope. [Not because it's gay, because it's artsy.] The song is actually pretty ill too. No vocals, so he couldn't really fuck mess that up. If his new album, Wait For Me is full of joints like this, I might even pick it up. He just announced the title and tracklist for the album today on his website. Anyway, check out this new video from Moby. Oww....Oww for a Moby joint?? Damn I'm slippin.

No comments: