Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Andy Milonakis x Hip Hop x Twitter = Funny As Hell

I'm one of the few people that actually thinks Andy Milonakis is really funny. I mean, it's not like he's a comedic genius, but he made me and my friends laugh back in high school at least. The latest from this kid is his new song about Twitter called Let Me Twitter That. It's fucking funny. Mostly because I don't really like Twitter, but still I was dyin. Check out the vid.

Also, check out the rap video he made for the closing credits on one of my favorite movies Waiting.... Andy's not new to this rap shit. Oww.

[Note: And yo, is this dude really 33 years old?? I mean, I know wikipedia isn't the most reliable source of information, but word...??]
Add title here Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Jai. said...

I used to love this kid!(aka grown ass man)
Hell, I still watch his show when it's on.

But Im kinda embarrassed because my myspace url is something like.

myspace.com/andy_milonokis_is_my_hero

Im such pea head. lol