Thursday, April 9, 2009

Class Is ROUGH Without the Internet...

So today my computer could NOT get the internet to save my LIFE. I was sitting in class with Jinx and I was buggin when I couldn't connect to Morehouse's slouch ass wireless. I'm sitting in the first of three consecutive Tuesday/Thursday classes (1.5 hours each) and my INTERNET doesn't work?? I spazzed. I mean, SPAZZED. Jinx was like, "Yo Samp, settle down. You're buggin." I responded like this:

Photobucket
It was a rough day to say the least. 

So what did we do??
Watched the Powder Puff football games at Spelman, grabbed some Mickey D's and brews with Brandon2 and watched MTV Jamz. I still hate music videos but it was a good change of pace. I need to get back on my MacBook game because this PC is fucking killing me. Not wavy. Not wavy at all.

Fabolous - Computer Love

Oww.

No comments: